The International Panel Physicians Association (IPPA) is a not-for-profit association that works closely with the governments of countries who receive immigrants, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States of America. IPPA was founded in 2007 by a group of individual Panel Physicians from around the world.
IPPA is a professional network that:
- Provides Panel Physicians and migrant health experts with opportunities to collaborate and share expertise, resources and information
- Advances knowledge about trends in migration and immigrant and refugee health
- Standardizes best practices for immigration medical examinations
- Upholds orderly migration and public health
- Promotes and advances the health of globally mobile populations
To improve the capacity of Panel Physicians worldwide through professional affiliation, training and education.