The International Panel Physicians Association and the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast are pleased to offer group rates for attendees of the summit. This nightly rate is available from 08 April 2019 through 13 April 2019. Click this link to book with the IPPA group code.
- Nightly room rate starting at $250.00 (USD)
- Rate inclusive of 17.5 % tax and 1% levy
- Breakfast buffet in the restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in the room and public areas
- Deadline to book is 01 March 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Rates published are for single and double occupancy.
- Payment for room and tax and all incidental charges is due in full upon check out. Payment can be made by cash, by certified check, or credit card. Hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, Duet Card, Eurocard, JCB International, Maestro/Switch, Master Card or Visa.
- If you wish to cancel or no show, please do so before 01 March 2019 to avoid cancellation penalties.
- A limited number of rooms for guests with special needs, in accordance with ADA, are available. Please contact the hotel reservations department to confirm your arrangements.
- At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early a departure fee will be charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Additional Hotel Options
These hotels are surrounding the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast where the 7th Annual Integovernmental Training Summit will be held. IPPA does not have any group rates with these hotels. For more information, the links are provided.