- During the live broadcast, you are invited to use the polling feature to interact with speakers and other members of the audience.
- The polling feature is located under the Polls tab at the right hand side of your screen.
- This feature will be used to collect feedback from the audience.
Submit questions for the speaker in real time:
- Throughout the session, you are encouraged to submit questions for the speaker in real time under the heading “Enter your questions for the speaker”
- Select “Click here to answer” then select “Enter your own or vote”
- Type your question then select “Ask a question” to submit the question.
- If you would like to edit your question after it has been submitted, click “Change submission”
- Click “See results” to view all questions which have been submitted by participants.
- Click on the thumbs up icon next to another participant's question to upvote the question.
- Select “Submit again” to ask multiple questions during the session. You can submit as many questions as you would like.
We will also use the polling feature at certain times during the presentation to collect feedback from the audience.
- All of the polling questions for this session are listed under the Polls tab at the right hand side of your screen.
- Please wait to respond to these questions until instructed by the speaker.
- Respond only to the questions which are indicated by the speaker during the designated time.
- To submit a response, select “Submit response” under the appropriate question.
- Enter your response, then click “Respond” or "Vote"
- Click on the thumbs up icon next to another participant's response to upvote the response.
- Edit your response by clicking on “Change poll answer”